Simple. Smart. Fast.
Organizations that excel in operations and maintenance empower their people with the knowledge and resources they need to do their jobs. They strive to make data interpretation simple and sharing fast – from the field, to the office and back again. When that happens, the right decisions are made faster, costs reduce and customer experience improves.
myWorld integrates to many different data sources.
- GIS - Esri, GE Smallworld, Intergraph, spatialNET
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Work Management Systems (WMS)
- Network Management Systems (NMS) such as SCADA, EMS, DMS, OMS
- Customer Information Systems (CIS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Workforce Management Systems (WFM)
Office and Field
One single coherent architecture for all your mobile and field geospatial based applications.
- Supports iOS, Android, Windows
- Laptop, tablet and phone application layouts
- Dynamic user driven data download - just point and click
- Live access to cloud based data when network connection is available
- Data sync updates back from field with integrity checks
- Support for modern media including photos, video, audio, email and txt
Build your own applications
myWorld is designed to provide you with the tools to build, deploy and manage your own applications.
- Menu driven configuration for data integration and access
- Simple but powerful forms builder
- One code base for all mobile platforms
- Dynamic code sync for mobile devices keeping all applications up to date
- Sketching and data update tools
- Security supporting top 10 OWASP guidelines
myWorld transforms companies in these industries
Simplicity at every stepFrom the architecture to user experience. Simplicity is the common thread. Your people need no complex training to map and query all the relevant information.
Visualize your enterpriseFuse your enterprise and geospatial data for unparalleled visibility of complex asset networks in a simple mapping interface, and deliver unmatched operational awareness.
Maximize your GIS investmentEnable more people to benefit from your GIS and other enterprise data, and drive more insights by correlating and visualizing all your information in a map view.
Exploit enterprise & external dataExploit consumer-driven data, such as Google Maps or weather, combining it with your operational data to get the real-world view of your operations.
Go mobileAccess myWorld online or offline; work on a computer, a tablet or smartphone. Flexibility is the key.
Meet performance and scalability expectationsHigh performance is essential. myWorld is optimized to render maps very quickly – typically one to three seconds for most operations. The solution delivers immediate query results, and it scales easily to thousands of users.
Company-standard printing capabilitiesSupport your document-based business processes with electronic or hard-copy files based on templates. Include company logo, legends, copyrights and standard technical drawing title-blocks.
Secure data accessBuilt to OWASP Top 10 guidelines; myWorld meets industry web application security requirements and best practices. Combine that with rich authorization and authentication, as well as advanced security features, and you have the ability to protect your data while opening doors for everyone in your organization.
Rapidly recognize returnsDeploy myWorld fast, with minimal IT resource overhead and without disrupting current operations.
How myWorld helps
Ubisense myWorld gave a major cable operator unprecedented operational visibility to pinpoint widespread damage to infrastructure, prioritize response efforts and restore service to customers.
- Repairs were completed faster, based on accurate, streamlined restoration requirements
- Storm damage assessment was far more efficient, allowing development of a strategic response plan
- As the storm approached Ubisense myWorld was deployed immediately
myWorld has a scalable modular architecture that allows rapid incremental deployment of solutions which can quickly grow to thousands of users.