Should the 21st Century Automotive Manufacturer invest in cutting costs or increasing flexibility?
12 September 2017
Join us for this webinar on Sep 14, 2017 at 2:00 PM BST to explore how assembly lines are coping with the pressures of increasing levels of complexity while needing to reduce costs, and whether lean manufacturing is actually a hindrance or a help.
Adrian Jennings, VP RTLS Technology at Ubisense and Monika Minarcin, Automotive Market Manager at Omron will be discussing these issues and answering questions such as:
- Why do manufacturers spend so much money refitting assembly lines for new models?
- Is lean thinking the problem?
- Is there a new assembly paradigm that doesn’t have these problems?
- How is the industry responding to this problem, what models are being adopted?
- And where does Industry 4.0 fit into all of this?
To find out the answers to these, and many other questions, register here