< up to Company news

Ubisense announces myWorld meetup for 2017

#
Peter Batty introduces myWorld 4 at the 2016 myWorld Meetup

3/6/17

November 7th - 8th in Denver, Colarado


Ubisense Group plc (AIM:UBI), a global leader in enterprise location intelligence solutions, has announced dates for its myWorld Meetup in 2017, following a hugely successful event last November that attracted some of the biggest names in utilities and communications.

Ubisense myWorld is an enterprise geomobility platform that integrates data from any source into a live geospatial operating view, delivering intelligence to everyone in the business whether in the office or field.

At the 2016 event, delegates heard presentations from Ubisense employees as well as myWorld customers including Duke Energy, TELUS and Cox Communications and were offered a series of product training sessions. When asked to rate the overall event, 65% of delegates surveyed gave the myWorld Meetup top marks (5 out of 5), with the remaining 35% giving the event a 4 out of 5.

Jay Cadman, VP of sales at Ubisense, said: “Last year’s myWorld Meetup was a fantastic event and we were delighted with the quality of presentations and number of delegates that the event attracted. The 2017 event will again offer a mixture of customer case studies, training and product information and we’re looking forward to an even bigger and better event this year.”

To register your interest, or if you have any questions, please email: myWorldMeetup@ubisense.net