Powerful Enterprise Platform
Infrastructure companies such as Utilities, Telecommunications, Oil & Gas and Transportation companies all face a common problem – managing large quantities of geographically dispersed assets. The leaders in these industries implement powerful platforms that can be tailored to meet their business processes and deliver enterprise level performance no matter what the situation.
myWorld is used by 14,000 operations and engineering professionals every day improving operational performance and improving customer satisfaction.
myWorld integrates to many different data sources.
- GIS - Esri, GE Smallworld, Intergraph, spatialNET
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Work Management Systems (WMS)
- Network Management Systems (NMS) such as SCADA, EMS, DMS, OMS
- Customer Information Systems (CIS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Workforce Management Systems (WFM)
Office and Field
One single coherent architecture for all your mobile and field geospatial based applications.
- Supports iOS, Android, Windows
- Laptop, tablet and phone application layouts
- Dynamic user driven data download - just point and click
- Live access to cloud based data when network connection is available
- Data sync updates back from field with integrity checks
- Support for modern media including photos, video, audio, email and txt
Build your own applications
myWorld Application Framework is designed to provide you with the tools to build, deploy and manage your own applications.
- Menu driven configuration for data integration and access
- Powerful forms builder
- One code base for all mobile platforms, iOS, Android & Windows
- Dynamic code sync for mobile devices keeping all applications up to date
- Redlining and Blacklining tools
- Security supporting top 10 OWASP guidelines
myWorld transforms companies in these industries
No training requiredFrom the architecture to user experience. Simplicity is the common thread. Your people need no complex training to map and query all the relevant information.
Enterprise GeomobilityFuse your enterprise and geospatial data for unparalleled visibility of complex asset networks in a simple mapping interface, and deliver unmatched operational awareness.
Maximize your GIS investmentEnable more people to benefit from your GIS and other enterprise data, and drive more insights by correlating and visualizing all your information in a map view.
Integrate enterprise & cloud dataExploit consumer-driven data, such as Google Maps or weather, combining it with your enterprise operational data to get a live view of your operations.
One platform - iOS, Android & WindowsAccess any data source online or offline on any device.
Scale to thousands of usersProven high performance geomobility applications for thousands of users both online and offline.
Powerful forms builderEasily construct your own forms and roll out applications to your teams. No more waiting for consultants or software vendors to make changes, take control of your development.
Secure data accessBuilt to OWASP Top 10 guidelines; myWorld meets industry web application security requirements and best practices. Combine that with rich authorization and authentication, as well as advanced security features, and you have the ability to protect your data while opening doors for everyone in your organization.
Rapidly recognize returnsDeploy myWorld fast, with minimal IT resource overhead and without disrupting current operations.
How myWorld helps
Ubisense myWorld enables users at Zayo Group to access up-to-date information about the fiber network and assignments, dramatically improving productivity, response times and customer service across operations.
Kris Boccio , VP Systems Development & GIS at Zayo, said: “Users love the myWorld tool and have been amazed at the incredible performance. One big area of improvement is that myWorld has reduced the time to understand and identify a network issue. This directly impacts our KPI’s and metrics in a very positive way.”
myWorld has a scalable modular architecture that allows rapid incremental deployment of solutions which can quickly grow to thousands of users.